17 Nov 2022
Ascona III Meeting
The International Working Group for Disorders of Gastrointestinal Motility and Function invites you to attend the Ascona III Conference, from 14-19 May 2023 at the Centro Stefano Franscini, Monte Verita, Ascona, Switzerland. A world-class faculty, representing all five NGM societies, will discuss with expert delegates all the key advances in the clinical measurement of digestive function. The provisional program can be downloaded.
Highlights of the meeting will include:
- Introduction of the first consensus classification for disorders of pharyngeal function
- Initial experience with the Chicago Classification for Oesophageal Motility Disorders version 4.0 plus a review of endo-FLIP and other advances
- Start of the Lyon Classification of Reflux Disease version 2.0 process with expansion to include laryngo-pharyngeal reflux
- State-of-the-art lectures focused on the assessment of gastric emptying and digestive function, including hydrogen and 13C-breath tests
- Review of the London Classification for disorders of anorectal function, plus novel technologies for diagnosis and treatment of these conditions
Attendance is limited to 150 participants. Early confirmation and registration is essential. We look forward to welcoming you to this unique event.
To register your interest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.